Dental Implants Parramatta
A dental implant is an artificial root that is placed in your jaw in order to fix duplicate tooth. Most dental implants are made of titanium, but there are other materials under research as well. Dental implants are used for different purposes including the fixture of crowns, bridges and dentures. Sometimes, these dental implants are also used for cosmetic reasons.
Dental implants have been used in dentistry for the past 30 years and they have gone through a lot of modifications. The implants used by Parramatta Green Dental are high quality and its carried out with the most advanced equipment. The investment on dental implants is slightly high when compared to other treatments, but it is a permanent solution that can fix many problems. So, your investment is worth it.
High Quality Dental Implants
At Parramatta, we provide you with the best-in-class dental implants, which are specially manufactured. All the implants are checked for quality standards and we will help you achieve the best dental and oral health.
Mini dental implants can be placed in a few minutes, but the normal implant procedure takes some time.
- First, the implant is placed in the location of the removed or missing tooth. Then, the crown or the bridge will be screwed into the implant.
- Multiple dentures can also be fixed.
- The implant will get strong only when the jawbone grows over it.
- Sometimes, it might require a few visits to get the implants completely fixed especially if you have habits like smoking or drinking, since the incisions might take time to heal.
- Individuals under the age of 17, or people with certain disorders including HIV/AIDS are not supposed to undergo dental implants.
According to international procedures, more than 95% of dental implants are successful. It is also recommended that you visit your dentist regularly at least for a few months after the implant in order to avoid any other complications.