White fillings, or composite resin fillings, are a great way for people to hide the fact that they ever had a cavity in the first place.
A silver filling can be embarrassing, and it might also be allergic to some. In some cases, silver fillings also increase sensitivity. White fillings are almost invisible, and they will never show that you had a cavity. With the natural colour of the teeth, white fillings are more preferred over silver fillings lately. While they maintain the colour of your teeth, white fillings are also found to be more hygienic than the silver ones.
Parramatta Green Dental provides modern filling services for our patients. We believe in enhancing the smile of our patients while at the same time, fix their dental problems.
Uses of White Fillings
White fillings have a variety of uses. The most common use of white fillings is listed below:
- Restore original colour and structure of the tooth
- Repair teeth drilled due to cavities and other treatments
- Repair broken teeth as a result of trauma
- Used as fillings after root canals
- Can be also used for other cosmetic reasons